Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stupid weather!

So I am in week 36 and I wish this kid would hurry the hell up and pop out! haha. I just really really want my body back. I'm tired of sharing =^). Plus, I'm starting to get sick now and that really blows since I can't really do much, medication wise. I think it's because of this weather we're having. This time last week it actually felt really nice outside, then starting on Sunday, it gets freezing outside. We only got like an inch of snow here but the temp dropped down to the mid 20s and the windchill was like 15 degrees. BLAH!

James is in Indiana until this Saturday and has been since the sunday before last so I'm stuck alone in my apartment again. This weekend was nice though because my momma surprised me and came to visit for the weekend. It was so nice because she's been the one I've complained to the most about never feeling like I get any help and I wish James would pamper me just a little. And that's what she came here to do. She made me these tiny ham sandwiches that I love and would refill my drink if it was empty and clean out the litter box and wash the dishes. It was just so awesome to have her here with me for a couple days. I also got her hooked on Gilmore Girls! We had all these plans to go out and do all these errands that I've been putting off, but it rained all weekend and it was cold so we just decided to stay in most of the time. She taught me how to knit and got me a crocheting kit so I can learn how to do that too. We did get a couple errands out of the way but after 2 hours, we just wanted to go back to my place, throw on some comfy clothes and watch Gilmore Girls. =^)

It sucked so bad when she had to leave though. When I got back to my apartment after she left, it just felt so empty and I just sat down and started crying my eyes out. I miss my family so damn much! I can't wait to get out of the military because I want to move back to my hometown. I told James that night that I didn't think that I could stand another 4 years being that far away from my family.

But anyways, Catherine is dancing on my bladder again so I gotta run to the bathroom.

Have a good week everyone!!!

1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

If you love God
and love everyone else
[Romans 10:10]...
you'll meet us Upstairs someday
God bless your indelible soul.