Saturday, April 11, 2009

very quick update

Hey everyone! So I bet you're all wondering about me and the baby....

Well, my water broke at 11pm on the 1st and I had my beautiful babygirl at 6:32pm on the 2nd. She was 8lbs 6oz and 21 and a half inches. She has the most beautiful dark blue eyes I've ever seen and she is now my whole world!

Labor sucked! I had an epidural but they had to stop it in order for me to push her out haha. The nurse asked me to do a couple practice pushes and kept telling me to push and I was like "I am I am!!!" But apparently, I wasn't. So I felt everything and OMFG it was PAINFUL!!!

But worth every second. I will try to post a couple pics soon if she gives me a chance. She is a complete handful, but I'm loving every second of it. James is being absolutely amazing too. I was scared that we were going to bump heads alot after she was born but we actually make an awesom team.

I'm loving life and my family and couldn't ask for anything more!

3 comments:

Nic said...

Congrats on the baby girl!

Hope she lets you sleep at night.

Jadeny said...

Congrats!!

PCS said...

I'm soo happy for you!
Congrat on the baby girl.