Thursday, May 21, 2009

Work SUCKS!

It is my first week back at work and if I thought I was sleep deprived before...I was wrong. Atleast when I was home, I could sleep in till about 9 or so but now I'm getting up at 5:30 every morning and not going to bed till after 12 usually....and then there's the whole getting up with her in between those times too. And no naps. It sucks but I'm dealing with it because I only have about 33 more working days left. I technically get out August 22 but I've got some leave saved up so I start my separation leave July 8th. Woot Woot! =^)

Then I'm going to try to stay home for a few more months before I go back to work. 1) I need a break between jobs and 2) I want to wait to put Catherine into daycare until she is old enough to atleast hold herself up and interact a little bit. I think it's pointless to put an infant in daycare when all they do is eat, sleep and poop and 3) I've been saving my money like crazy so I could have a couple months without work and not completely live off my husband.

Oh! And speaking of bodily functions....Catherine and James had a good laugh at my expense last night. So, I was watching the finale of American Idol last night and Catherine was sleeping in the bedroom while James was watching TV in there. Well, when they announced that Kris won(hell yeah, btw), I let out this loud squeal followed by "OHMYGOD!!! ICANTBELIEVEIT!" Then a minute later James comes walking into the living room pissed off because he said that my squeal startled Catherine and she was now awake and screaming. Yeah, so he storms off and is getting her ready for a bath and I walked in there trying to make peace. Well, Catherine is laying on the changing table in just her diaper and James is in the bathroom starting the water. Once I see that he's done adjusting the water, I take her diaper off and pick her up.....I had her for maybe 10 seconds and was just about to hand her over to James when all of a sudden I feel something warm. The little hussy peed all over me! She stops crying and James is trying his best to not crack up laughing. I yelled at him "Go ahead! Laugh it up!" Which he did, the whole time he was giving her a bath. After I got cleaned up, I walked into the bathroom and asked James "So, can you honestly still be mad at me after that?" He shook his head and started cracking up again.

They are both such punks! I don't even think about being peed on with a girl. I always knew that boys do it all the time but I guess the girls have their ways too!

Anyways....I have to go put my tennis shoes on because we are about to have Command PT. I'm really not in the mood to PT but I gotta get some of this baby weight off before summer's over.

Hope all is well in the land of bloggers! =^)

No comments: