Friday, May 16, 2008

WOW

So, remember when I said that things were going good with me and the boyfriend??

Scratch that.

I think I am single.

Because he is a jealous son of a bitch who can't accept that people aren't perfect. He's allowed to say whatever he wants, he's allowed to say the meanest possible things to me, to make me feel like I'm two inches tall. But I can't say anything at all to him. Fuck. That. Bullshit. I finally got sick and tired of it and said the one thing I KNOW would piss him off the most.

So that resulted in him in my face talking more shit. Him packing a bag and peacing out. My take on all this? Good riddins motherfucker.

9 comments:

Jadeny said...

Good for you!

~Penny~ said...

I wish we had more info on your relationship....

If it feels right, then it is. Stay strong!

Jadeny said...

Are you still doing okay?

PCS said...

Hey how you doing? How are things with your boyfriend?

rage said...

Keep your head up girl!

**Liz** said...

Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog, although it seems you have disappeared. I hope you are okay.

I did see a comment you left on someone elses blog (that is how I found you) and it said something about you being preg...

Hope all is well

Liz

KBear said...

hope all is well.

just wanted to say: my "feeling sick" copped out about...oh, beginning of the 10th week (this week) so you might be almost done with that..if not, up your vitamin b6 intake. that DOES help!

I'm tired all the time too. and nothing fits.. it's all starting to fit now, because the bloating is going away. i find i retain more water now that im pregnant. that might help!

hope all works out for you!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you blogging anymore?

PCS said...

HI!! I see you're still commenting on peoples blog. I hope you decide to start blogging again, I really like your blog... Let us know about you being preggers! How are thing in your life, I remember you were about to be deployed or something, how did it go?