Thursday, January 8, 2009

Guess who's back.......

Hello everyone. So I took a little hiatus(sp?) from blogging. So much was going on with me and my family and my boyfriend. But I keep getting comments from people asking me what's going on because they see me commenting on other people's blogs.....so here I am =^)

As some of you may know, I am pregnant. I'm 30 weeks along and it is with the guy that I was bitching about in my last post. We are still together and doing good. But let me back up a little and explain.....

I ended my last post kinda angry talking about what a douchbag my boyfriend is. Well, that was true....but I'm also a bitch. I know I've been kind of vague on describing our relationship but that's only because I don't want to bitch about him and make it look like he's a horrible person because he's really not. We both are just very strongminded and stubborn and can be really mean when we fight. To understand us, you'd have to actually know us. I hope I'm making some sense here.

So, here is my disclaimer.....if I come on here bitching about him, please keep in mind that this is MY blog. And I don't mean that I don't want yall's comments. What I mean by "my blog" is that it's mine, not his. So, here I'm allowed to bitch and moan and whine about him. It'll help me from ripping my hair out or kicking him in the nuts =^). This blog will help me get my aggression out and calm myself down. Also, I think I'm entitled to be a little one sided on here if I want, because once again, this is my blog, not his. He doesn't know about it so it lets me vent without fear of hurting him or pissing him off.

Ok, so now that I have THAT out of the way, on to some other things......

Yes, we were fighting back when I left off, but we have a way of yelling and saying mean things to each other, then not talking for a day or so then we both apologize for everything that was said. Some people may not find this healthy or whatever but I love the man and have loved him for the last 2 and a half years. It kind of reminds me of the couple's relationship in the notebook. They scream and holler at each other but they were crazy about each other =^).

We got pregnant on July 4th.....how do I know the exact date? Well, let's just say that our good buddy Jack Daniels was involved in making that happen. And we got married on November 12th on our 2 year anniversary. Even though it wasn't planned(most aren't anyways) I am excited to be having a little girl. She is due March 30 and I am getting more excited and nervous and scared every day. We are naming her Catherine Mae. Catherine was my husband's mom's name, and she died of cancer when he was about 16 so he really wanted to name her after her. And Mae is my middle name and my momma's middle name and my mamaw's middle name and my great mamaw's middle name....I think you get the picture.

Anyhoo....someone was asking if I was still deploying....sadly, no. I didn't get to go because of Catherine. I didn't want to be away from my family and friends for 6 months anyways, but the money I was going to be making would've been very nice. I get out this summer and we are still debating on whether or not my husband is going to stay in. If he gets these orders that he really wants then he will stay in for another 4 years but if not then he's going to get out and go to the police force. Even though I would LOVE for him to get out also and for us to move back to my hometown...I know that it's a smarter decision for him to stay in for another 4 years......damn recession. Him staying in will give us a little more stability financially and it'll also give me some wiggle room for school.

Alrighty yall......it's about lunchtime and I am starving! So thank you to those who were wondering how I was doing! I'll update again soon! <3

2 comments:

PCS said...

Yeeayy you're back too!
I've just posted a comment on your last post asking about you.
Congratulations! Now you're married AND with a baby on the way. So much has happened with you.
Hope you post again soon with more details and maybe belly pictures?!

Shar said...

Welcome back! Congrats on the baby and the marriage...I'm so happy for you!