Thursday, March 27, 2008

Busy spring

Hey everyone! Sorry I have really posted this month. I have alot going on and just haven't had the time.

The main thing that kept me busy was studying for my advancement exam that was last Thursday. I don't think I've ever studied as much for any test before this one...haha money is a good motivator! The thing is, I don't find out until May or so if I passed it =^( that's the sucky thing about the military. They take forever to get the results out to you.

Studying for that test kinda worried me about starting college soon too. I mean, I know it's only been 3 years since I've been in school but it still feels like a lifetime ago, ya know? IDK, maybe I'm just trying to pshyc myself out. I just hope that it doesn't take alot to get back into that studying groove cuz I am so use to coming home from work and that's it. haha

Also, I started a softball team at my command recently and so now I'm a player AND the coach, which is taking some getting use to. I'm only 21 and I have people on the team that are like 45 so I'm trying to keep control and be the leader. Plus there's that whole ranking thing in the military lol. So it's a little strange for me, a seaman(no joke, that's my rating), to be telling an officer or a Chief what to do. "Sir, make sure you do_____and_____" haha. I like it though. I played all throughout high school and I wish I did better in school then so I could have played for college. But oh well.....

Another thing that's taking up alot of my time is the boyfriend and I are looking for houses to rent. Our lease at the apts is over this June and we refuse to stay another minute, let alone a year, more than we have to. Plus James really wants to bring his Pit, Asia(omg the cutest pit I have EVER seen! Seriously) up here from FL and I want my cat, critter, from home. We did find a couple of cute houses though. Both are two bedroom and both are the same rent, but one had 400 more sq ft. I know what you're thinking....no brainer right? Pick the larger one? That is precisely what I wanted to do BUT the smaller one has a fenced in yard and the bigger one does not =^( James wants (and I agree) that we need a fenced in yard for his dog. Oh well though, I'd rather have his dog safe than a bigger bedroom or bathroom or...sigh....closet.


Oh, btw...i recently started watching Grey's Anatomy and can I say....I understand the McDreamy craze! Oh Lord that man is HAWT! hehe

No comments: