Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pissed off

*^*^*^WARNING...THIS POST CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE BECAUSE I AM PISSED AND RANTING^*^*^*^*^



I have been utterly PISSED for the past 3 days. I am sick of people. I am sick of people not being able to keep things to them DAMN selves. And I so freaking sick of people assuming shit instead of asking and talking....they'd rather hang up on me! I am sick of my job, my boyfriend, my friends....all of it. I AM SICK AND TIRED!

I have a splitting headache from being so pissed and irritated. I just wish all of it would go away. I know I'm being vague but I can't really go into detail of what exactly pissed me off the most. It's too personal to put on here. But I can tell you why I'm uber pissed at my boyfriend. Sunday is when I heard some horrible shit about me, and hearing that it came from a person that means the world to me. It involved a couple friends from home. I didn't know who to believe in this particular situation so I was crying and depressed over this issue. When my boyfriend got home he saw that I was hurt but I told him that I didn't feel like talking about it at the moment. He was fine with it.....or so I thought. Earlier that day in my pissed rampage I posted a bulletin on myspace saying I was pissed and I am done with everyone more or less. An old guy friend, whom I haven't spoken to in months because of my boyfriend, was on and saw it and immediately called me to see if I was okay. I, of course, didn't answer because for one I was crying and for two, I didn't want a fight with James on top of everything else. Well, that night while I was in bed James took it upon himself to look through my call log and saw that I had 2 missed called from my old friend.

And THAT brings me back to yesterday afternoon. I was on the phone trying to straighten said issue out with this girl from home....and I, again, was crying. Well, James beeps in and when I click over he said "what's wrong?" I again said "I'm fine, I am still upset but I can't talk to you about it right now." He comes back at me with "But you can talk to Noel about it??"

EXCUSE ME??

Yes. that's how I said it to him. And then I added, "wait a second...you looked through my fucking phone again didn't you?"

Him "Yeah I did and I saw that you talked to Noel twice yesterday while I was gone."

So in the middle of me trying to tell him that I ignored both of Noel's calls he just says "I bet it's fucking Noel." AND HANGS UP ON ME!

Then he won't answer my calls and claims it's because he's too busy working in a text. So I sent him 3 things.

Text #1 "Well you werent 2 busy 2 call N bitch at me 4 something I DIDNT do"

Text #2 "BTW...snoop better next time cuz if you wouldve, then youd see that I ignored the calls."

Text #3 "You know what? Screw it. Dont talk to me. Im going 2 bed."

I woke up at 4 this morning and left for work because I couldn't stand to be in the same bed as the jackass. I am so FUCKING SICK of him accusing me of doing shit when I haven't done anything. Yall wanna hear something funny? I went to walmart like a month ago to buy him a couple new Xbox games. My phone doesn't work that well in walmart. He tries to call me and gets pissed when he can't get ahold of me. Claiming that I'm diliberately ignoring his calls. I wanted to surprise him when he got home from work. He automatically assumes that I'm lying and that I was doing God knows what with some guy or whatever. Then he found out that I bought him stuff and was trying to keep in a surprise and, as always, apoligized to me. I'm SICK IM SICK IM SICK of all of his motherfucking apoligizing!

I need to get away before I go crazy. I need to get away before I kill someone.

2 comments:

Roxy said...

wow... i'm sure everyone who reads this wonders why you are with this guy.

I would NEVER date a guy who invaded my privacy. If he's constantly accusing you of cheating, he must be doing it himself.

Please dump this loser... or at the very least DO NOT SPEND A DIME ON HIM.

He should be the one surprising you with everything.

Shar said...

It's always a wicked bad sign when your significant other starts snooping. I know because I used to do it to one of my ex boyfriends.

I really don't think you deserve all this aggravation :(