Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today is my friday =^)

So I'm in a good mood today. Why? Well, thanks for asking.....=^)

I'm excited about this weekend because my parents are coming in town for like a total of 28 hours. They are driving here on Saturday morning and leaving sunday afternoon. I wish they could stay for a few days but I'll take what I can get. Do yall wanna know what the FIRST thing we'll do is? Go to the liquer store. haha. I don't drink....obviously....but liquer on base is a hell of alot cheaper than in a civilian store. So my daddy will want to immediately go to the NEX and stock up on cheap Crown Royal and Gin and Vodka to take home with him. He makes me pick up like 5 bottles of liquer whenever I plan on coming home....which didn't use to be a big deal but now since I'm, ya know, 30 weeks prego, I kind of get stared at funny. I always try and point out that I'm not the one drinking it but it still looks bad.....haha.....oh well.

Anyways, so it's also nice that they are coming in because it's a long weekend and my husband is driving to New York tonight until next tuesday or wednesday to visit his daughter. I never had a ton of friends here anyways, but now that I can't actually go out and have fun, I have even less people to hang out with. So it'll be awesome to have some company, other than my 2 cats, this weekend.

But speaking of visiting family, I just realized that I never told yall about my husband's kid. Her name is Madeline, or Maddie for short and she will be 3 at around the same time I pop this kid out. This will be the first time he even sees her in person. Ok, here's a little backround.....James and this chick BM(babymomma) dated for like 3 weeks the summer before he left for the Navy. He was off again with his on again off again girlfriend at the time and was partying and drinking all the time....who wasn't, I mean he was just an 18 year old kid just out of high school. Anyways, BM was also off again with some guy she'd been hooking up with for a couple years. So James and his girlfriend got back together and that was the end of BM....so he thought. This was all back in 2005 by the way.....THEN in the beginning of 2007, he gets word from a friend back home that BM is going around telling everyone that he's a daddy. The bitch knew it was his from the beginning, but didn't want her boyfriend to leave her so she let him think is was his and I guess he finally put 2 and 2 together and realized that Maddie looked just like James or heard about what she was saying or something. But it resulted in him breaking up with her and her coming after James for all the back child support that he owed. So he took a paternity test, finds out that he is in fact a daddy and then became like $4,000 in debt to BM.

Which let me take a moment to bitch about women like her.....FUCK THEM! OMG I hate women who fuck guys over like that. Yes, you are entitled to child support and any kind of help that you want, HOWEVER, you don't just lie for almost 2 years and then decide to tell the guy that he is in fact a father THEN attack him for all the child support from the time that he didn't know! If you tell the father you are pregnant and then he bails.....yes, go after the scumbag for money. If you are just a lying bitch who just wants to party and drink and pawn your kid off of everyone else, and you are STILL demanding all this money, then you are a worthless bitch. I HATE women like this!

Back to BM specifically....I hate her! Not because she had his child first.....which, I will admit, hurts from time to time, but I think it just the horomones.....but because she's an ill fit parent. Let me explain why I believe this before anyone says anything.

1. She parties constantly and wastes her money on things like alcohol all the time and since BM was living with her father, she just pawed Maddie off on him.

2. She's immature and makes stupid threats and tried to start crap with me. My husband went to Mississippi for training a few months ago and while he was gone she decided to start crap with me. She IMed me on myspace and at first the convo was friendly. Then it turned sad(on her side). I mean, she was saying stuff like "oh, I don't think I can do this anymore" "I should've gotten an abortion like James told me to"(which he didn't because he didn't even know he had a kid til Maddie was almost 1!) "it's too hard" "I think I'm going to give her up for adoption because I wanna go out and party and have fun" (her EXACT WORDS!) Let me just say how selfish that is AND how stupid. James has partial custody and never signed his paternal rights away so the dumb bitch can not give her up for adoption without HIS consent. Then the convo turned mean. She started to say crap like "he still loves me ya know" "he still tells me that he misses me and wants to be with me" and before I could say anything back to her, she signed off. So she was trying to fuck with my emotions now and trying to get a rise out of me. Well....she did....I was still in my 1st trimester and it was my birthday so I was all alone and extremely hormonal. I call James crying and screaming that if that dumb bitch fucks with me again that I was going to drive to New York my self and fuck her up. Anyways, my whole point in this one was to say that she constantly makes stupid threats and actually tells us she doesn't want to be a parent because all she wants to do is party and get drunk.

3. This is the last one. The way she brings news guys(and girls) around Maddie....and I don't mean introducing them as a friend. Introducing them and a whole lot more. She was in love with the guy who thought he was the dad. POOF, he disappears from Maddie's life. Then there were 2 or 3 other guys that BM brought around as "new daddies" and then POOF they disappear. Then she hooked up with her roomate's girlfriend(lesbians) and that's the new important person in mommy's life according to Maddie. And now she's with some douche named Kyle, who after 3 weeks, she's already got Maddie trained to call him "daddy." One of two things could happen here(hell, both are possible). One, it could fuck with Maddie's head....it could confuse her and ultimately screw her up in ways that we won't know about until she's older. And two, it could totally backfire on BM. I've heard this come from a friend's mouth when I was roughly 15 or 16 and I'm sure lots of you have......Maddie could grow up saying "Oh great, mom's got another new boyfriend over." "Can I stay with you, I don't wanna see mom's newest fling." You know what I mean?

There's so much more I could write about her but I'm getting angry just thinking about her. Grrrrrr!

haha ok, so this turned out to be a whole lot longer than I thought it would be. Well, I need to go pick up mail now so I'm out.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: