Monday, January 14, 2008

Bad Monday....

I was planning on working out this morning (because I am WAY out of shape!) but I overslept. And THEN when I got to my car, there was a $30 ticket for where I was parked! So I can already tell that it's going to be a looong bad day.

James had to be up early this morning and he was supposed to wake me up at 5:30 when he was leaving but I guess he either forgot or he thought I was awake, which I wasn't obviously. I am the world's deepest sleeper! There could be an explosion right outside my window and I will sleep like a baby. It use to bug the hell out of my mom when I was a kid because I would have my alarm go off at 5:00 on Christmas morning and my alarm clock would be a foot away from my head going off for 30 minutes and it would wake everyone else in my house.....other than me! haha. But the odd thing is, if there is a little noise then I wake up quick! After my alarm would wake her up, she'd come in my room to turn it off and when she'd turn the doorknob to leave I'd pop my head up and say "Errg....what are you doing?" My mom would always just mutter something and go back to bed.

And about the ticket....get this! James was on the lease for our apartment first. I turned in my application to be put on it over TWO months ago, and they still haven't done the paperwork! We keep calling and they keep making excuses about it being the holidays and how it just keeps getting forgotten in the shuffle. So until I'm actually on the lease I have to park next to the curb instead of the parking lot. And I guess where I parked yesterday was not somewhere I was allowed to park...therefore I have a damn ticket! =^( I think I'm going to call today and actually be mean to the idiots. James usually calls and he's always nice...which has gotten us ZERO results.

Grrrrr.....thankfully we have a four day weekend coming up because of Martin Luter King day. I want to get out of town so bad. I am sick of our neighbors upstairs. Last night, it sounded like they were bowling up there! James kept looking at me and saying "What the hell are they doing? It's carpeted yet it sounds like they are bowling!" There are like 5 mexicans that live above us and we've complained about them numerously in the last few months! Also, they keep overflowing their toilet and guess whos bathroom all of their nastiness goes into? Yep....ours! I swear, the first time it happened a went to a friend's house and took a 2 hour shower....I felt soooo dirty! I can't wait untill June when James and I get into a house. A porch, a backyard, more room....I really can't wait. Time is going to go so slow between now and then!

Well, it's about time I get in my uniform....I hope everyone else has a better monday than me!

No comments: