Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bad dreams....

I don't know what's going on lately but I keep having these wierd random nightmares. This past weekend for example, I dreamt about vampires. I mean, it was scary towards the end but during it, it was rather funny. I went with someone(no clue who) so someone's house(again, no clue who's) and a bunch of people and I were just hanging out at first. Then, people started talking about vampires and I somehow realized that they were hinting at the fact that they were all in fact vampires. At first they told me that when they "change" that they would not attack me (yea right!) and I believed them. Well, they "changed" and then started staring at me.

Here's the funny part....I grabbed a random pool stick(there were no pool tables around!) and started going Jackie Chan on thier asses. And I remember saying "This is so much more fun than it looks in the movies!!" There was one vampire, though, that apparently was a marine and had these poisen filled darts and started shooting them at me. I dodged a few but eventually I was on the floor with this guy standing over me smiling and licking his lips. The last thing I said was something like "Please atleast wait to devour me untill I'm completely out." I blinked once, and all of a sudden all 10 people were standing over me smiling.....and then I woke up. I was still tired but I didn't want to go back to sleep because I was freaked out.

And last nite I can't even remember the majority of the dream except that it was really strange. I know that it had to do with my bedroom and I felt like I was awake through it all and like I was stuck and being slowly tortured or something.

I'm very confused as to why I'm having all the scary yet uncanny dreams.

Anyone know anything about dream meanings?

2 comments:

kbd said...

I really like your blog. I have the same problems (with not having girlfriends and now the dreams). I once i read that there is a way to decipher them, and its the brains way of clearing its thoughts.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I know that as the day goes on our dreams become harder and harder to remember.

I've heard that you can remember dreams better and understand them by keeping a journal by the bed and writing them down as soon as you wake up but I already get up at 5:30 everyday and I don't want to get up any earlier than that! haha