Thursday, January 17, 2008

Long weekend! Woo Hoo!

YAY! We have a four day weekend THANK GOD! Even though it's only been a 4 day work week, it feels so much longer. I have this urge to drive home today because the weather here is shitty and home has like 6 inches of snow. My mom text me at 7 this morning saying "SNOW DAY! haha" and I said "you suck." Well, the little hussy came back with "Yeah, but I suck IN THE SNOW" Sometimes I wanna smack that woman. =^)

That's what I love about my mom. We have this fun relationship, she really is my best friend(as corny as that sounds). We use to be at each other's throat all the time in high school when I thought I was a badass, but now we couldn't be closer. It's funny how we act though because if you didn't know us, you'd probably be like "If I talked to my momma like that, I'd get slapped!" If I have a friend over she will make it a point to say something that will humilate me and then give me this little grin that pretty much says "haha bitch!" So everytime she does it I say something like "Don't make me hurt you slut!"......that's when people get a little shocked until my mom, without missing a beat says "Shut up whore!" haha

I know I know, some people here might think it's a bad thing to call each other those names but that's just how me and my momma are.

Sorry yall....I just got told that I can leave work now so I'll try and actually finish this later.

Have a good weekend yall =^)

No comments: