Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I got lots of fish!!

16 to be exact!



For Vday I took boyfriend to the pet store and got him the 20gal tank and the stand and all the gucci shit that goes in it. I didn't realize that fish stuff was soooo damn expensive! He told me that he would pay for the fish that he wanted. Well, he got 4 angel fish, 2 tiger somethings, 2 gold looking fish, 1 sucker, 3 tiny pink ones(just for me!) and 5 little mean ones. I know I'm very precise when it comes to the names huh?

And for those of you who can count....that's 17 right? WELL....one of the tiger fish got caught by the filter and died. Now I have a depressed fish on my hands. There names were Larry and Bob....and bob was the one that ended up croaking and now Larry won't swim around or eat or anything. =^( It's rather sad. All he does is hide behind the treasure chest and the leaves and won't go around the other fish. Boyfriend didn't believe me at first but after a day or so of Larry being depressed James came running into the bedroom to deliver the news!

"Baaaaaaby! Larry IS depressed! He hasn't moved from that spot in 2 whole days! Maybe we could find some fishy antidepressants. What do you think?"

"I know James. That's what I've been trying to tell you. As for the antidepressants? I'll look into it baby."

haha....he's a goober!

Anyways....so I hate my upstairs neighbors! 15 Mexicans living in a tiny one bedroom apartment and always being loud! One of them has a girlfriend with a little boy whom I've nicknamed "Son of Satan" He's EVIL! And he's a little brat! I swear he jumps around thier apartment on purpose JUST to piss me off! And after I banged on the ceiling this weekend to get them to shut the hell up...I think the mother started ecouraging him to do it and joined in herself! That boy isn't big enough to make the loud noises that were going on after I banged the ceiling. One time it was like 10 at night on a Tuesday and there was this loud ass bang and our entire apartment shook. So I grab my slippers and ran upstairs to ask them what the hell was going on. Well when one opens the door I see a loveseat with 4 guys on it(NOT including the one that was at the door) and said "Um, excuse me but whatever the hell you guys are doing up here is SHAKING our apartment. It's loud and annoying and it needs to quit....NOW!" He just stares at me for a minute then points to his fatass friend on the arm of the loveseat and said "Um he fell." And that was it!! So I gave him this look that said YOU ARE AN IDIOT! and really said "okay well knock it off." Went back downstairs and didn't hear much from them the rest of the night.

Grrrr I can't wait to get a house this June!

2 comments:

~Penny~ said...

I know exactly how this feels. It always get worse after the banging on the ceiling, but doesn't it make you feel so much better ;)

Anonymous said...

Well written article.