Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My neighbor is strange....

So I was sitting on the computer last nite (had to take a break from gilmore girls lol) and I get a knock at the door. Well, it was my neighbor Cam....and out of all the possibilities in the whole world, you know what he asked me?

"Hey Kelly! What's up? I was just wondering, could I put some bacon in your freezor?"

"Ummm, [chuckles a little bit] suuuuure Cam. But here's a silly question...why?"

I started cracking up and then he realized that he should have explained the reason FIRST and then ASK second! lol I'm still laughing at this question.

Apparently, he wants to make his wife a special breakfast for Vday and he hates bacon so if it's in thier freezor then she'll know that it's for something special and he wants to suprise her. I thought that was adorable, even though his deliver was random.

I don't have a Valentine this year cuz boyfriend is out of town till Friday =^( I think I'm just gonna watch Gilmore girls and eat lots of Chocolate.

Boyfriend better have something good planned when he gets back!

No comments: