Friday, February 1, 2008

Three day weekend! Woo Hoo!!

For the next 3 weeks, I have a three day weekend....I say again....WOO HOO! hehe

Well, this weekend my boss decided to give everyone Monday off after the superbowl. His reasoning....the Giants fans need a grieving period after they lose. If you couldn't tell, he's a Pats fan. Me? I'm just in it for the commercials.

Speaking of, last year they sucked, so I hope this year they are better. Ok....I take that back, there was ONE good one that I liked. Yall remember the Carlos Mencia one? Where he's teaching foreiners how to ask for a bud light in different parts of the U.S. I loved that one!! I also hope that the halftime show is better this year.....I apoligize to all you Prince fans but....EW! I really think that people started cheering at the end because it was FINALLY over! haha

Then next weekend I'm going home because my parents want me to go to the Policeman's ball with them. I know I'm going to be hungover on that Sunday so I requested Monday off so I wouldn't have to drive 4 hours back here all hungover. It should be a blast though, I've heard so many stories about the drunk cops and how goofy they are. Now that I'm 21 my dad has been begging me to go with them....he's so sweet, wants to get drunk with his only daughter! hehe. My dad is the cutest drunk I have ever seen. When I go home I make him do Tequila shots and jagerbombs with me =^). He gets all giggly and happy when he drinks.


The weekend after that one is President's day so we are off again! I love having Mondays off because that's the worst day of the week(I'm sure most people would agree). Starting on Tuesday is great because before you know it, it's hump day then Friday and then the weekend.

So on that note.....everyone have a good weekend!

No comments: