Thursday, February 7, 2008

One day to go!

Tomorrow I will be heading home and I can't wait! Although, I think I'm going to cry when I walk into my parents house because it's going to be so empty. They are in the process of moving in with my grandmother to help her out. My grandfather passed away last April and they go over all the time but they figured that it would be easier if they just moved in there. They already drive her everywhere and do her grocery shopping for her.....she's pretty big and can't be on her feet for too long so it's hard for her to get around. Anyways....my whole point was, my friend Ashley went by to see my parents and t/m me saying my house looks so depressing now. I was born and raised in that house and lived there until I was 19 so seeing it so bare is going to depress me =^(

That house just has so much life in it ya know? There's not a space on any of the walls that doesn't have a painting, or picture of our family. One wall is nothing but plaques from when my dad coached and I think the last time I counted there was close to 100. We were a very sports oriented family. All my brothers wrestled, played football, baseball and a little bit of basketball. I played softball, volleyball and basketball....and I would play football with my brothers at thier practices. Oh, and I did alot of horseback riding. Damn! Just thinking about all of it makes me sad....I wish I could go back to being 10 years old and do it all over again!

Ok, gotta change the subject before I make myself cry....

So, I'm thinking of cutting my hair....I've been wanting bangs for awhile now. But i've got this cowlick so they'd have to be choppy side bangs. I registered for this webiste that allows you to experiment with all kinds of hair dos and give yourself a complete makeover. I gave myself one and just left it minimized on the screen, well the boyfriend got on the computer and saw it and asked me who the hell that was on the computer hehe. I was just goofing around too! I gave myself dark brown hair, big sunglasses and lots of makeup so it didn't look like me at all.

Alrighty.....it's about that time. Gotta go PT now. Everyone have a good weekend!!!

No comments: