Thursday, February 28, 2008

Need help ladies!!

So 2 of my good friends are taking that dangerous leap. They are going where none of my friends have gone before. They are the first and I'm scared for them!

That's right folks.....marraige! I wonder if this is the start of it all. I know we all get to the age where two by two our friends start getting hitched....but I'm only 21! I didn't think it was going to happen for a few more years!

Anyways....there engagement party is tomorrow nite and I need ideas for a present to get them. My friend Ashes told me that anything they can use around the house would work. Like, dishes, skillets, wine glasses, crock pot...stuff like that. But I want to get something a little bit more unique for them. I just KNOW that if I get them a set of wine glasses then with my luck, other people will have gotten them the same thing.

So gals, use those noggins and help a fellow blogger out pllleeeeeaaaasseee? I'll be your bestest friend ;^)

Thanks a bunch in advance!

1 comment:

Shar said...

I think a great idea would be to get them something to do as a couple. I'm not sure how much you wanted to spend, but a gift certificate for a couple's massage would be perfect for them to unwind after the wedding is over.

My sister got lots of empty picture frames and she loved them.