Friday, February 8, 2008

Woo Hoo for the Gilmores!!!

I just want to start by saying thank you to Shar for turning me into a Gilmore girls fan. I never really watched it before and then she had a post talking about how they were ending the show. So when I went home that nite I turned it on.....after 10 minutes I was HOOKED! haha So I started to TIVO it, but the boyfriend is all about his damn Xbox so I didn't get to watch it that much. Well, I told my momma that I wanted Gilmore Girls for Xmas, and you know what she got me?? The SEVENTH season! I was like "Umm....thank you momma, but I don't have ANY of the seasons and I haven't seen all of them. Why did you go for the last one?"

Anyways, I said screw it and started to watch it. WELL! On T.V. they are only up to about the 3rd season so when I started the 7th I got confused! And I got bummed out because I was finding out all this info that had already happened. So I immediately stopped watching, got on amazon and ordered all the other seasons! The FINALLY arrived yesterday so I text the boyfriend and said "ITS HERE! U get a Xbox nite free of bitching!" hehe I spent 6 hours watching the first season and I'm only up to about the 3rd CD. And another good thing....the boyfriend will be gone all next week for work so I get to use the big HD T.V. without any mouth from him! hahaha I'm excited!

Once again....THANKS SHAR =^)

2 comments:

Shar said...

Haha!! I LOVE the gilmore girls! I bought all the seasons too and I watch them over and over again. I just finished season 7 and I'm still crying. I hate when they end all the good shows *sighs*

Glad you love them!

Unknown said...

I almost cried when I started watching season 7 and realized that I missed Luke and Lorelie(sp?) getting together AND splitting up!

I haven't watchedd the reast but I'm hoping that they get back together!

But don't tell me! =^)