Monday, April 21, 2008

Drunk conversations with my neighbor

So my neighbor Jen is such a goofy drunk. We were just sitting around playing some drinking games like asshole and ring of fire and whatnot and she had her baby at the babysitter's for the night. Well....that means that she was free to get toasty...and toasty she was! haha

It gets to be around 2am and everyone is just kind of relaxing and talking to one another and I step outside to smoke and I hear Jen holler my name.

Jen "OMG Guess what!"

Me "What?"

Jen "You know how awesome I am??"(and she sounded truely exicted about answering that!)

Me "How awesome are you Jen?"

Jen "I am sooooo awesome that if you were to go to college and major in ME(her voice went up a couple octaves on that one) Then you could be a millionaire JUST by being only half as good as me!!"

Me "Is that so?"

Jen "YEAH! If you were to only take 'Jen 101' and no other 'Jen' classes then you'd still be making millions. That is prercisely how awesome I am!"

Me "Wow! That's cool...I think I'll enroll first thing Monday!"

Jen "Damn straight!! You'll be a millionaire in no time at all!"

haha I love my neighbors. Especially since all 15 mexicans moved out (actually we got them evicted) a month or so ago.

Happy monday yall!!!

No comments: