Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What I was doing 10 years ago - (1998): Well I was 11 so I was just going to school and playing softball for my middle school.

...Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Pt because I am getting FAT
2. Pick up uniforms from cleaners since I have duty on friday....BLAH
3. Cook dinner for the boyfriend and I
4. Clean bedroom because I was mad this morning about not finding a certain shirt and threw clothes everywhere! haha
5. Do my 20 minute ab workout

Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheezits will be the death of me
2. Skittles
3. Apples
4. My daddy's chexmix
5. String cheese =^)

Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy my daddy the old school muscle car he always wanted
2. Pay off both my grandmother's and my parent's houses for them.
3. Buy a cozy 4 bedroom log cabin in the woods near a lake....oooh with horses!!
4. Go to an expensive university and pay in CASH! rock on!!
5. Buy myself out of my militart contract.

Five of my bad habits:
1. I am the worst procrastinator EVER
2. I bite my nails
3. I'm very indecisive
4. I can be hella lazy...and probably could win the gold if there was such a thing
5. I rub my eyes alot even when they don't itch or anything. I'm gonna be blind by the time I'm 35 haha

Five places I have lived:
1. Virginia till I was 18
2. Chicago till I was 19
3. then a DIFF part of VA...still here
4. Well I WILL be living in Bahrain for 6 months soon...does that count?

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. I worked the picnics at a baseball stadium from 14 to 16 years old
2. Sonic from 16 to 18
3. MacNbob's(restuarant) on and off from 17 to 18
4. Arby's for a week(i ate too much food there and didn't wanna get fat)
5. Bojangles for a week because the boss was a complete DICK
6. And now the Navy for the last 3 years

What I’d like to be doing in 25 years:

No comments: