Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ok so yesterday the end of my post got cut off for some wierd reason and then I tried to post just the end of it and it came out blank! Damn work computers! Oh well....lets see if it works THIS time.

what I'd like to be doing in 25 years would be.......living in that 4 bedroom log cabin that I was talking about before with my horses and hubby. I would also have a spidermonkey, a pug, a few cats and some bunnies =^). What? I'm an animal person! I'd be in a career that I'd love waking up for everyday and have 5 kids and bunches of grandkids.

Wow, I just read over that and I just realized that that was alot! haha. Well, I would make this longer but I gotta go PT in a min....gotta get rid of the winter layer of fat. Or in my case...a few layers!

2 comments:

Shar said...

A spidermonkey? Dear Lord!

Unknown said...

Oh I love love love monkies. And spidermonkeys are the absolute cutest =^) I just have to convince boyfriend to let me get one lol.