Wednesday, April 9, 2008

So, I was in a crappy mood up until yesterday so I think that I can type with out sounding like the sailor I am! haha.

Anyways, so last friday boyfriend and I finally talk...er....when I say talk, I mean scream. He didn't understand why I was still pissed off at him and why I wouldn't tell him what upset me the week before.

I'll spare the details of our screamfest.

Well, after all was said and done I had to get out of there. So I got in my car and I went to this country bar/club near our apartments to let off some steam. Now, I haven't two stepped or line danced in a LONG time so when this guy asked me to dance with him I was a little freaked out. I told him that I can't even remember how to do it, but of course he tells me that he can show me. I looked like a FOOL out there! haha. I'm stepping all over his feet and he keeps telling me to look up not down AND so is everyone else that we pass on the floor. I was like WTF? I forgot how different a country bar was. Everyone is really friendly and being with Mr. New York City, aka boyfriend, I'm use to bars/clubs with hip hop or rock and you don't really talk to anyone unless you came with them. So after a couple hours of making an ass out of myself and meeting new people I left....in a better mood. Well my better mood didn't last 20mins after I stepped out of the bar. On my way home I hit a huge ass pothole and pop not only 1 but 2 tires on the drivers side. To top it off I tried calling the number that's on the side of my car for such emergencies but the stupid thing wouldn't let me connect. I mean, the pre recorded voice would give me options as to what kind of emergency it was and after I pressed the correct number it would ring twice then disconnect. I have no clue why it kept doing this. And I was refusing to call boyfriend because, well you all know why. I'm a stubborn bitch and he's an ass.

Well, I'm sitting at my car for like 30 mins until a cop finally drives by and sees me. He stops and calls a tow truck for me...which took them TWO DAMN HOURS to get to me. They had some pre recording that would call me every so often to tell me they would arrive in 45mins....then 30mins.....then 15 mins. I'm on the verge of killing someone because I am so aggitated. So he finally gets there and he offered to take me to my apt. I walk in the door at 4:30 in the morning to who other than boyfriend sleeping on the couch. He of, course, woke up and I told him I had car troubles then went to bed.

Saturday wasn't much better. I got woken up to the mechanic calling me and saying that they have to do all 4 tires because the other 2 that weren't flat, the tread was really low so it'd be pointless to have to brand new tires and 2 old tires. Oh yeah, and I'd have to get my alignment fixed since I probably threw it out when I hit the pothole. I tell him, fine whatever do whatcha gotta do. He tells me my car will be ready on Monday.....well monday rolls around and he calls me up so say the front awn or arm or whatever the hell its called is damaged and needs to be repaired. (Are yall feeling my frustration yet?) I think that it's not something expensive but when I asked how much he replied back with $200. WTF again!

Mechanic "it's $200 mam, but if you want to hold off we won't mess with that.

Me "well, I'm sure you noticed the sticker at the bottom of my front window that says [4 08] right?"

Mechanic "Ummm"

Me "so you can see that I really don't have a choice in the matter. My car has to be inspected this month and surely it won't pass with it busted up."

mechanic "umm also, your front driver side light isn't mounted properly and that won't pass an inspection either."

me "great"

Mechanic "I'll tell you what, since we're already working on your car I'll do your inspection and the front awn(arm? IDK) and the light will only take a few mins to mount back on anyways. What do you say?"

Me "Why don't you take my first born while you're at it"

Mechanic "What was that?"

Me "Nothing. Ok, just do what you have to do to get it to pass inspection."

Mechanic "yes mam. It'll be ready tomorrow."

So even tho I paid an arm and a leg for what was suppose to be TWO tires, I am happy with the results. Before I knocked my alignment out on Friday, it's was already not completely straight. It pulled to the left. So when I got in my car again yesterday I took my hands off the wheel and yelled out "YAY! I'm going straight now!!!" haha....then I went home and had a beer....or 2....ok ok I had 10!

1 comment:

PCS said...

I've tagged you, hope you dont mind and enjoy it! Check it on my blog...